from: Lsst Wiki Table of Contents.
- The Getting Started guide contains a survival guide to use EUPS and SVN to manage and build LSST packages.
- Eups (especially EupsTips): package management
- GitDemoAndTutorial: source code management
- SCons: How we build our software system
- OnVersionNumbers: Version numbering conventions
- ReleasingNewProductVersions: Making versions tagged in git available for installation by others
See also the Utilities section of the ToolSets page.
Installing our Build System and Products
- Installing: How to install our build system and products
Tools We Use
- ToolSets: Tools that we are using
- VirtualMachines: Using virtualization for development
- PackageProposal: Proposal for managing LSST software packages with eups
- Profiling: Guide to profiling and optimisation
- Debugging: Guide to debugging
- Emacs: useful configuration options for those who use emacs.
Tools We Are Evaluating
- CoverageAnalysis: C++ and Python tools providing coverage analysis.
- ContinuousIntegration: Tools to do nightly and on demand builds. Selected Buildbot.
- FrameWork: The LSST science-level framework (implemented in product DC2/fw)
- MiddleWareInterface: The LSST middleware interface (implemented in product DC2/mwi)
- ContributedCodeRepository: List of contributed code projects in the /root/contrib directory of the Subversion Repository