LSST Software Design
from: LSST Wiki Table of Contents.
UML Model of LSST Software and DC Specializations
- UMLModel: The UML model of the LSST software and its DC specializations
LSST Database Schema
- db/schema: The LSST database schema
LSST-PanSTARRS Moving Object Processing System
- MOPS: LSST-PanSTARRS Moving Object Processing System
- PipelineFramework Design
- EventDesign: LSST Event System
- ImageAccess: Accessing images for the Data Release Production
- TemplateStorage: Storage for templates and other co-added images
- DataPropertyRedesign: Redesign of the DataProperty class to integrate with Policy.
- ExceptionRedesign: Redesign of the ExceptionStack class to simplify usage.
- PersistenceRedesign: Redesign of the Persistence Framework for DC3b.
- Fault Tolerance: Design issues and solutions for the entire middleware system for dealing with failures
- PipelineFaultTolerance: How Pipelines respond to failures
- FaultToleranceWorkshop: Logistics and agenda for workshop, July 15-16, 2008 @ SLAC.
- FaultToleranceDocumentOutline: Outline of Fault Tolerance document for PDR
- MwAppsInterface: Notes and decisions from the Middleware/Applications? Task Force telecon, Aug 26-27, 2008
- Compare and Contrast Pipeline Middleware: LSST DC3 and NHPPS: Design and discussion with emphasis on comparing the LSST and DPP frameworks