Currently-defined Server Tags Supported by the LSST Distribution Server
A server tag is an EUPS tag that is assigned by a distribution server. It is automatically assigned to packages in your stack when the package is requested from the server (after installation). You can request packages are server-tagged with a particular tag by using the --tag (-t) option on the "eups distrib install" command.
This page enumerates the tags currently supported by the production LSST Distribution Server (rooted at http://dev.lsstcorp.org/pkgs/std/w12).
Updated: 27 Mar 2012
- indicates latest packages that are considered stable and compatible with all other packages marked stable. These packages are recommended for external use.
- indicates packages that are currently being evaluated for migration to stable.
- an ensemble of self-consistent packages developed to meet goals of the Winter 2012 development plan.
- an ensemble of self-consistent packages that incorporate the lastest, stable versions of products that have been git-tagged 4.9.X.Y. Note that this set may include products with versions earlier than 184.108.40.206.
- an ensemble of self-consistent packages that incorporate the lastest, stable versions of products that have been git-tagged 5.0.X.Y. This corresponds to packages that meet the goals of the Summer 2012 development plan. Note that this set may include products with versions earlier than 220.127.116.11.