Documentation on SDQA Subsystem
The subsystem for Science Data Quality Analysis (SDQA) is intended to aggregate measures of data quality across the data management system and other LSST systems, for the purpose of (usually) automated synthesis and evaluation of the various data products and their processing. SDQA will also enable an assessment of the progress of the survey mission against science goals as defined in the Science Requirements Document. SDQA has the potential to aggregate and synthesize quality information across all spatial and temporal scales, and across all sub-systems, to generate a complete, up-to-date picture of LSST data quality.
- SDQA subsystem design: Laher et al. 2009, ADASS XVIII, submitted
- SDQA Operations Concept Document Version 0.6, 2007
- Use cases
- Metrics Discussion This is the set of data quality metrics that are currently under discussion.
- Database schema for DC3: see attachment below. The associated SQL files are in DMS/cat/trunk of the SVN repository.
Analysis of Output from DC3a Production Runs
See DC3a analysis for suggestions on useful things to do.
DC3b Related Items
- DC3b Metrics This is the set of data quality metrics that will be implemented for DC3b.
- Tim's Data Quality Requirements:
- SDQA Response to Data Quality Requirements V2.0(PDF)
- SDQA Response to Data Quality Requirements V2.0 (Excel)
- SDQA Rating tutorial
- SDQA WCS Quality Assessment description and plan
- SDQA Image Background Assessment description and plan
- SDQA Meeting at IPAC June 11 2009
- Notes from SDQA Meeting at IPAC July 20 2009
- Notes from meeting in Tucson January 12-13 2010